Monday, January 11, 2010

The Twins

Well on Wednesday we got a call to take home six month old twins. One boy and one girl. Of course we said YES!! There is a catch, as of right now they are only foster. We are so in love with these precious babies. They are so incredibly personable. Ayden has already made so much progress. Ava is just rocking right along. Anyway, I am on pins and needles all of the time hoping and praying they don't come and take them from us. All of this is so new and no one knows what to expect. I want to ask a million questions of the case worker, like "do you think they will go back?, how often does this kind of thing turn in to adoption?, when will we know?, what will we know?" but i dont ask anything.... I just sit and wait, and wait and pray. Sometimes I want to scream that it is not fair that is has to go this way, but then I remember it may turn out just fine. Any way, I love my boys. They already love these little ones. Eli comforts them by saying, "it's ok, big brother is here" or "hey, its me, your big brother." Cy is doing great also, he wants me to hold him sometimes when i cant, but other than that he is loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment